This Site is Closed
The development of Org-babel is tracked on github/babel-dev. This repository contains:
- lists of pending development tasks;
- lists of known and resolved bugs; and
- the Org-babel functional test suite, which is implemented as a large table and is run using Org-babel's spreadsheet functionality.
Please direct any questions, suggestions or comments to the Org-mode mailing list, just be sure to tag your subject line with "[babel]".
- TODO R variables import
- DONE Org block should remove protective commas
- DONE org-mode and code block major mode integration
- PROPOSED Create simple vectors in R?
- TODO wrap results in environment on export
- TODO resolve references before cache calculation
- TODO org-babel-lob-add-function
- DONE can't evaluate org block on export
- DONE different properties when exporting than when manually evaluating
- DONE Non-elisp is getting into elisp tangle with org-babel-load-file
Org-babel contributions are welcome! As for Org-mode, authors will need to sign copyright papers with the FSF; please see the instructions for contributing to Org-mode.
This repository is published using the code at publish.org.